ActionScript 3.0 Bootcamp: Hands-on OOP workshop May 7/8, 2010
On May 7/8 I'm doing a hands-on workshop on the fundamentals of object-oriented programming ("OOP") in ActionScript 3.0.
The course covers all OOP basics, including:
- Classes, objects, and packages
- Methods and variables
- Datatypes and error handling
- Garbage collection and memory management
- Application structure and design principles
And also the following core areas of Flash coding:
- Graphics loading and display
- Model/View/Controller architecture
- State management
- Event dispatch and event handling
- Text output
Attendees will code along on laptops, and learn how to install and use Flash Builder (formerly Flex Builder) to create Flash applications, increase code productivity, debug errors, and track down performance issues.
Full details here...
Posted by moock at 04:06 PM