Comments: wonderful flash work

Amazing site! Don't you just love what you can do with Flash!!!!

Posted by MrMastermind at August 25, 2003 04:44 AM

sweet, :)

very strange style.

D:)S

Posted by Demon.S at August 22, 2003 07:01 AM

This is really beautiful from what I have seen so far... I can't get past the second screen with the guy smoking from the key.. why??? I keep clicking that arrow on top left and it does not respond, I don't even think it is active.

I would love to see the rest of the movie... any help would be appreciated.

KIM

Posted by kim raznov at August 21, 2003 12:48 PM

Very frustrating that producers with such imagination and insight can still produce sites (http://www.imagineur.net/)
that incorrectly assess that you don't have the latest Flash player installed, and furthermore don't give the option to either continue in any case, nor to contact them... :-(

In a way, that is a more accurate description of the state of Flash these days...

Posted by plastikman at August 20, 2003 04:11 AM

This is fantastic, the concept reminds me of "Gobliiins" on the Atari ST but this brings it into the 21st century.

Posted by matt at August 19, 2003 10:02 AM

Great link, the game itself reminds me of The Neverhood, a fantastic old adventure game done in claymation.

Posted by Dan at August 18, 2003 06:04 PM

Absolutely enthralling, super creative, fun for logic lovers, very unique|woodsy|mossy|metallic|rustic|spacey|.

Where did they get those mossy tree bark close-up images? It's a mysteriously intriguing piece!

Floaty atmospheric music was quite fitting too.

I loved the scene with the record player inside the tree! Wish I could go straight to the scene without completing all the others first.

I'm gonna add the link to my Blog as well.

Posted by Jonwiz at August 18, 2003 12:22 PM

absolutely unbelievable.
this is all flash?
I am just staggered

Talk about a big dose of humility!! Thanks (I think) for sharing this inspirational work.

Posted by Steve Nelson at August 16, 2003 03:56 PM

Excellent work!

Posted by [.ro]nin at August 13, 2003 11:57 AM

Merci beaucoup mister Moock with the big M

Posted by Stephane at August 10, 2003 04:03 AM

and thanks for the link to your site. very tight interesting interface. (stephane's site is: http://www.imagineur.net/)

Posted by colin at August 9, 2003 11:20 AM

Thank's very much for this link

Posted by Stephane at August 9, 2003 04:21 AM